First Impression | Friction Free Shaving?


Do you know what I hate? Those little dark pores that you get on your legs after shaving! I have read countless online remedies on how to get rid of the dreaded 'Strawberry Legs'. I've invested in various exfoliaters and moisturisers all claiming to irradiate these annoying little dots but still they appear on my legs every time I shave!

The obvious way around this would be to stop shaving my legs all together but I've not had a great experience with hair removal creams, I'm too impatient for waxing and I'm too much of a wimp to test out epilating (Although this may be my next resort)!

After drawing a line under all of the above hair removal methods I looked into what it is about shaving that makes these pores appear on the skin and found that often it's because of the razor used being old and rusty which meant the razor was pulling at the hairs rather than shaving them thus creating blocked pores which is what I can see on my legs currently.

Using old razor heads is something I am definitely guilty of as I just can't afford to buy a new pack of £12 razor heads every month. But I've recently discovered Friction Free Shaving (FFS), a monthly delivery service that sends you 4 brand spanking new razor heads every month from only £5!

I first heard of these whilst watching one of Imogen Hudson's vlogs and instantly knew this is something I had to look into! After reading various reviews online, I made my first purchase. I opted for the Frankie Razor which is a three bladed razor head that costs £5 a month for the blade refills.


I made my order on Wednesday afternoon and by Saturday morning my first box had arrived! Inside the box was my Frankie Razor which comes in a lovely hot pink colour and the first 4 razor heads. There is also a leaflet inside that goes into detail about the best ways to shave and features the razor includes.


I've yet to try the razor out but I'm very excited to do so! Hopefully this will be the end of my Strawberry Legs. I will do an updated review after I have used the product for a month and let you know my thoughts on the razor but so far I am very impressed with the product/service and the price!

I have a discount code for anybody who wants to try the FFS Razor out for themselves and receive 30% off their first order it's RBT31F, enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers