Haul | Bobbi Brown

So this weekend I travelled down south to one of my favourite cities in the UK, Manchester. It was my boyfriend's 18th birthday and I wanted to look extra special for his party on the Saturday night. After buying a gorgeous dress from Topshop, I decided I wanted a MAC makeover. For those of you who don't know, some of the high end cosmetic brands such as MAC, Illamasqua, Dior and Bobbi Brown do make-overs in (I think) all of the Selfridges&Co. all over the UK. These make-overs do however costs although if you buy a certain amount of products, you do get it for free! I need some new make-up anyway so I thought I'd get some new lipsticks and bag a free make-over, unfortunately because I wasn't organised and never booked in for a make-over in advance, they never had any spaces for one :(.



This is the dress I bought from Topshop, it's called Topshop Chiffon Wrap Dress in Beige - £46
The shoes are in the sale at the moment they're from Office and are called Reflex Gold - £35
The necklace is from Primark -£8


Usually at this point I would go off on a sulk but instead I saw it as an opportunity to try something new, so I went to the Bobbi Brown stand, a lovely lady showed me a list of all the make-overs they did and I opted for party make-up with smokwy eyes. A lot of the products she used I had something very similar or wasn't completely wowed by, however there were 5 products that I did end up purchasing and adding to my ever growing make-up collection.


 Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara in Black - £22.00
 Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Sunlight - £22.00


Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour in Sweet Nectar - £19.00

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Bronze - £20.00


Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque - £18.50





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers