My Perfect Palette | Tag

I haven't done a tag in ages and I love reading them on other people's blogs so I've decided to do 'The Perfect Palette' tag as I've seen this on a few blogs and vlogs and have loved seeing other people's favourite and least favourite make up palettes.


1. Best Packaging

 Bobbi Brown - Old Hollywood
I recently got this palette for Christmas and the packaging is beautiful, I haven't had a chance to properly try out the colours inside it yet but if they are anything like the rest of Bobbi Brown make-up, I'm sure they won't disappoint.


2. Best Colour-Payoff

Illamasqua - Liquid Metals
I bought this in the January sales as it was reduced to £10.20! Which is amazing considering the quality. My mum has had this palette since it was first released and it is definitely something I get into trouble for stealing as I always use it. 


3. Most Versatile

MAC - Cool Neutrals
Everyone raves about how amazing MAC eyeshadows are but until this summer, I didn't own a single one, my intentions were to create my own x15 palette but seeing this in one of their London counters made me fall instantly in love, it has every neutral colour that I need and you can create so many looks with it!


4. Best for Travelling

MAC - Pro Palette x2
I like to try and travel light with my make up and fit it all into one bag, this palette is perfect if I'm going on a short trip as the two colours in it Rice PaperAll That Glitters are perfect for a subtle two-tone nude eye colour and the palette is so tiny, it could even fit in your purse. 


5. Biggest Regret

MAC - Precious Heirloom Mineralize Eyeshadows
None of the palettes I own I massively regret but this one wasn't exactly what I had expected especially for MAC eyeshadows, saying that I haven't used it very much and when I have used it, I have been pleased with it, it just isn't as pigmented as I had hoped.


6. Best Colour Names

Nars - Adult Content 
I was under the impression that this was an eyeshadow palette tag but after seeing a few, I noticed that other people were using face and cheek palettes too. This palette which I reviewed here has the best colour names; Deep Throat is a personal favourite as it makes me laugh every time I use it.


7. Least Used

Urban Decay - Book of Shadows (Vol.III) 
This was my first ever palette I recieved years and years ago as a Christmas present and for the amount of time I have owned it, I have barely used it at all. I think some of the colours put me off as I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to bright coloured eye make-up.


8. Most Used/Most Loved

Urban Decay - Naked 3 
This palette is to die for. I love love love it! I use this palette every single day, the pigments are amazing, its long lasting, the colour range is fab. I know how much hype the Naked Palettes have but it is well worth it. Unfortunately this is the only Naked Palette I own but I dare say I will buy another this year, unsure which one to get, some help would be greatly appreciated!


9. Desert Island

Sleek - Contour & Blush
As much as I love Eyeshadow, I could live without it. I don't think I could however live without contour, blush and highlight which is why I would pick this palette as my desert island palette. The only downside of this is that for me, the blush is a bit too dark but nevertheless it does the job. 

What are your favourite palettes? If you've also done this tag, I would love to see your choice so leave me a link in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. So much fun to read :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have so many palettes! haha
    I personally love the Naked 1 eyeshadow palette xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's getting a bit out of hand!
      Thank you, I'll keep that in mind!
      x

      Delete

 

Beautiful Followers