February Favourites



I cannot believe this is the first ever monthly favourite post that I have done! I always love having a nosey at other bloggers favourites for the month so I’m not sure why I never got round to doing one myself. Anyway I have a few bits and pieces to share with you for my February Favourites, some beauty, some fashion and some just random items that I have been loving this month.




R&B Hair Treatment - Lush
I use this on the ends of my hair after I’ve had a shower as I get incredibly dry and split ends and I love that it makes my ends more moisturised and tameable, the only thing I don’t love about this product is the smell, I’d say it has almost an organic smell if that makes any sense nevertheless do not let the smell put you off as it is still a great product!


Pore Minimizing Primer - Smashbox
I originally went to Boots to buy the original smash box primer but I got this little one as a sample and I’m loving it! For all of you that are already clued up on your primers, its very similar to Benefits Porefessional which I also enjoyed. Its great for people with oily/combination skin like my self as its silicone based and doesn’t add any moisture or hydration to the face.


Bermuda Beach - Yankee Candle
First of all I would like to say if you live in the UK and love Yankee candles then get yourself to ASDA because I picked up this medium jar candle for £9 which is a bargain considering a medium sized yankee candle would normally retail at around £15.99. I’m quite into sweet scents but not overpoweringly sweet like Vanilla Cupcake or Salted Caramel. I like fresh and fruity scents and this one is gorgeous.


If I Stay - Gayle Foreman
I have just finished this book today so I thought why not throw it in my favourites post. I’m a bit pants when it comes to reading and only tend to read a book after its hype has died down but since reading Fault in our Stars last year and really enjoying it, I picked up this at my local WHSmith and it was exactly what I was looking for. A lot of you will of probably read this ages ago if you are big on books but if you haven’t and fancy a new read, then I highly recommend this.


Velvet Teddy Lipstick - MAC
I have been lusting after this lipstick for god knows how long and when I finally bought it, I was not disappointed! My MAC lipstick collection has grown considerably in size since I moved to Newcastle and have easy access to three of there counters, oops. I love each and everyone very dearly however this lipstick is my favourite, its a gorgeous matte nude colour, I urge everyone to buy it!



Jour and Nuit Perfumes - Hugo Boss
Double thumbs up for the mum for getting me this perfume set for Christmas. I tend to stick to the same three perfumes and just repurchase them over and over but for Christmas this year my mum got me these two perfumes, one for day time and one for night and I literally adore them. They both equally smell amazing, Jour is lighter and fresher as it is intended as a day perfume whereas Nuit is still fresh but has a stronger scent to it (Apologies for the worst perfume scent description of 2015)


 Refreshing Berry Fruits Tea - Diplomat
This one is a bit odd but as I'm trying to be healthier, I have been drinking these fruit teas instead of the copious amounts of coffee I consume. Usually I find fruit teas smells better than they tastes and are usually quite watery tasting, this one however tastes really fruity and is actually really refreshing. It has therefore won a place in my February favourites.


Amie Over the Knee Boots - Public Desire
I have saved the best until last which my favourite purchase in a long while. I have been wanting a pair of over the knee boots for a few months now but being a student have steered myself away from them as they usually come with a high price tag, however after seeing Geordie Shores, Charlotte Crosby and fashion blogger, Helen Anderson both rocking these boots, I had to invest in a pair. I have fallen head over heals with them even though I got a size too big, they are so easy to style and so comfy. (The picture of me in the boots is awful so I added one off the website that makes them look 10x better!)

Hope you enjoyed my first favourites post!


5 comments:

  1. Oooh I really want some of those boots, and velvet teddy has been on my wish list for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm literally seeing those boots everywhere at the moment! Definitely recommend getting Velvet Teddy, it is the bomb! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are honestly one of the best purchases of my life!

      Delete
  3. To be honest, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! Everything is so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Beautiful Followers