The Netflix Tag


Praise the lord for Netflix, possibly one of the best monthly subscriptions to ever exist! I've had Netflix for around a year now and I use it very frequently so when I saw this tag on Annie Writes Beauty I just couldn't resist doing the tag myself. 

1. What are your favourite series to watch on Netflix?
My all time favourite series to watch on Netflix are things like Misfits and the Inbetweeners, series that you can just watch a random one off episode and not be lost in the story, both of these programmes make me laugh so I'll watch them when I'm bored or need cheering up.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Currently I'm watching Better Call Saul which is a prequel to Breaking Bad, I only just finished Breaking Bad a few weeks ago so it was perfect timing with Better Call Saul's release. I'm probably going to watch Pretty Little Liars after this finishes because I've heard so many good things about it!

3. If you could put any series old or new onto Netflix, what would it be?
Drake and Josh, my favourite TV show from when I was younger, I love it too pieces and can watch the episodes over and over again so I'd be over the moon if this appeared on Netflix.

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
I think its good for TV shows but not as great for films, quite often I'll find a film I really want to watch and I'll go to search for it on Netflix and find its not there which is annoying, theres still a good range of movies on there though.

5. What are your essentials for a night in with Netflix?
Lately I'll watch Netflix late at night so I'll usually have my fairy lights on and my Bermuda Beach Yankee Candle burning. Food and drink wise, I'll sometimes have a hot chocolate and some banana's and peanut butter on toast.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Breaking Bad was amazing but I'm pretty sure everyone knows that its one of the most hyped over TV shows of the last 10 years so other than that I'd say American Horror Story, I got hooked on it after the first episode so beware!

I tag anyone who reads this and has Netflix's to do this post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers