Competition Winner | E.L.F.

Hello everybody! Before Christmas I was lucky enough to win a competition over on the lovely Amy's blog theprettyvain which I was really excited about because the competition meant I won some Eye Lips Face products which is a brand I have never tried before! I would not only like to thank Amy for sending me this wonderful products but I'd also like to apologise for how long it has taken me to do this post!


I got 4 products in total which include Essential Hypershine Lip Gloss in Vixen, Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Maple Sugar, Mechanical Eyelash Curler and Brightening Eye Colour in Luxe. 



I would just like to apologise for the quality of these photograph, I am attempting to take more photos this year to try and improve my photography skills so hopefully my photos will improve over the next few months! The colour on the left is the Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Maple Sugar, when I first applied the lipstick it was tingly and had a minty flavour to it, although it isn't massively pigmented I like the subtle colour it gives to my lips as I think it looks very natural and would make a perfect natural glossy lip look.

 The colour on the right is Essential Hypershine Lip Gloss in Vixen, again the colour isn't very pigmented but just gives a slightly pinker colour, this one is more of a gloss than the other one and gives a nicer shine without being overly sticky!


These Eyelash Curlers are amazing they are really sturdy unlike some Eyelash curlers you can get that are quite flimsy and don't curl Eyelashes very well! I really like these Eyelash curlers and would go as far as saying they are the best I've ever had.



I don't think these colours actually have names but from left to right is; a light beige colour, a reddish colour, a grey with a hint of dark green and a medium brown colour, I have yet to try these out on my eyes but the colours came out on my hand really pigmented and appeared to blend really well, so hopefully they will look lovely on my eyes too!

I would just once again like to thank Amy for these products, if anyone would like to purchase them for yourselves then you can find all the products from the E.L.F. Website here.



9 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    Thank you! Following back!

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , so nice and beautiful blog ;* Do u wanna follow each other ? If yes follow me and let me know ! I will follow u back as soon as it possible ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's so great! Nice colour on the lips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    kisses & keep intouch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post, I love it!
    you have a new follower!

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just followed back on GFC! xx
    I am developing my Facebook page now and I will be so happy if you support me with a like there! If you want any support from me I am here, just let me know! :)

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
  7. wondrful..love the products..
    followed you via gfc, add me up

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. following you now.
    keep intouch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous blog. Would you like to follow each other? -just let me know on my blog

    ReplyDelete

 

Beautiful Followers