Tag | How Much is My Face Worth



I saw this post on Life and Louboutins and thought it would be a fun one to do! I dread to think how much my face is worth considering that I use a lot of Illamasqua products and they are rather expensive. I don't have like a particular everyday look because I go for different looks everyday so I will just do more of a standard look that I would wear in the daytime if I was going out or going to school, I do have to say that this is the absolute maximum I would wear for a day and I barely wear this amount of make-up all in one go.

Face


Illamasqua Hydra Veil - £27.00
Garnier Moisture Match - £2.98
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - £27.00
Lacura Concealer Pen - £3.59
Illamasqua Loose Powder - £23.00

Cheeks

Illamasqua Powder Blusher - £18.00
Illamasqua Pure Pigment - £16.50
Bourjois Paris Maxi Delight Bronzer - £8.99

Eyes


Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake - £15.50
Urban Decay Eye Primer - £13.50
Urban Decay Eyeshadow x 2 - £28.00
MAC Eye Pencil - £14.00
Rimmel Get In Line Liquid Liner - £5.29
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara - £10.99

Lips


Bodyshop Pot Lip Balm - £2.00
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick - £8.19
Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss - £14.50

Total - £239.03

Oh wow! That is quite a lump sum I have there! I divided that number by 365 and found out my daily face is worth 65 pence so that is still quite a lot. I'm so glad I don't wear this much everyday! If you see this post, I now challenge you to it, see if you can beat my number (please do, it'll make me feel so much better!).
Thanks,





7 comments:

  1. LOL, I don't think I can beat that :D. Great products though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is a hard number to beat! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek! i don't think my face is worth that much - even on a day when i wear a lot. it's just because you use such amazing high end products! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm going to venture more into drugstore products in the new year and try to save myself some money! Followed your blog, hopefully follow me back? Thanks for the comment! x

      Delete
  4. I love reading these posts and being nosey on what makeup other people are using :) x
    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the products u use! I also love the layout of your blog ^^

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I'll check out your blog, follow me and I'll follow you back!

      Delete

 

Beautiful Followers