Haul | L'Oreal Make-Up

That's right Booths not Boots! I was shopping in Booths yesterday with my Ma and Pa and I came across the discount shelf with things like stale bread and dinted cans containing various fruits in juices. However on the bottom shelf I found a basket filled with discounted make-up so I went a little bit crazy and bought everything I could carry.
Although I haven't tried out all of the products yet, I thought I would still share them with you all! Too be honest, everything was so cheap that I don't even mind if the quality isn't 10/10, anyway here is my Booths Haul...
 The first product I picked up was a L'Oreal True Match foundation which I have been meaning to get anyway so it was a total win win. For anyone who watches the Lauren Curtis Beauty video's on YouTube, this is her holy grail foundation so I wanted to try it out. I got this liquid in Golden Beige which is usually darker than I'd usually go for but because this is the only one they had I got it anyway and I will use it as my false tan foundation. Seen as I haven't false tanned since I bought this, I haven't yet had a chance to try it out, I will do a post again once I have tried it! I picked this bad boy up for £1.79

The second product I purchased was the powder equivalent of the L'Oreal True Match Liquid. I don't usually get powders as I'm more of a liquid lover but because it was so cheap at £2.79, I again bought it anyway! I have actually tried this product before, along time ago in the days where I knew nothing more than drugstore make-up. I do have to say that it is a nice powder and leaves a smooth finish that isn't cakey like some powders. I got this powder in Golden Natural.


I then got a L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black and this is one of the products I have actually tried. I really really like this product, my mascara before this was the Benefit Are They Real? Mascara and I didn't actually think it was worth the money I paid for it. This one I grabbed for a whole £1.59! What a steal! The mascara is makes my eyelashes long and thick and it separates them out so there is minimal clumping. The only thing I do have to say is that it comes off quite easily and sometimes I can end up with panda eyes, I would probably buy it again but in waterproof next time.

I also got a L'Oreal Color Riche Crayon le Smoky in Brown Fusion, I was drawn to this product because I needed a new brown eyeliner and this one came with a smudger on the other side of the pencil so you could create a smoky eye effect with the eyeliner. I have only tried this one once and it did snap as soon as a pressed down on my eyelid, however after that it was fine and I was a little bit more careful. The colour came out really nice and the smudger worked a treat and for £1.01 how could you go wrong!
I actually thought this product was an eyeliner too when I picked it up but it isn't, it is L'Oreal Infaillible Lip Liner in Always Toasted, I really like lip liners because it stops my lipstick from bleeding and smudging across my lips. I have been using this when I wear my nude and neutral lipsticks and it has been holding them really well, so I would say this is a good lip liner, I purchased this one for £1.69







The last three products I bought were L'Oreal Lipsticks, I got; Color Riche Serum in Beamy Plum, Rouge Caresse in Impulsive Fuchsia and Color Riche Lip in Luminous Coral. These products ranged from £1.59 - £1.79 so all in all they were all rather cheap. I have tried all the colours out and my favourite is the Rouge Caresse because I don't have any lipsticks similar to that colour and it is such a vibrant colour, it is really light on my lips and makes them feel super hydrated. I also liked the Color Riche Lip because it's quite a neutral colour and it just gives a hint of colour rather than being massively over powering. My least favourite of the 3 would have to be the Colour Riche Serum because I'm not overly keen on the colour, it's still a really nice lipstick just not something that I would usually pick for myself. All of the lipsticks are easy to apply and last a reasonable amount of time so I would still recommend them. 

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe you got the foundation for so cheap! i got it the other day and it was like £13! I haven't tried mine yet either, but i can't wait to give it a go!
    becky x

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Beautiful Followers