My 'Almost a Year' out of Blogging!

This past year has potentially been the busiest of my entire life! I have turned 18 and am now officially classified an adult by society although my elmo pjs and dependency on Drake and Josh re-runs will suggest differently. After turning 18 in March this year my life has been non-stop, leaving school after being in education for 14 years was definitely an emotional experience, our leaver's ball to celebrate the end of an era, horrid horrid A-Level exams! My first girls holiday to Malia and finally and probably the most daunting experience of them all, getting into university and leaving my quiet peaceful town for the hustle and bustle of Newcastle upon Tyne! 
I'm now pleased to say that I'm officially settled at university and after all that hectic and mayhem, I feel now is the right time to return to my beloved yet neglected blog! I have missed posting regular updates on here and have bought copious amounts of beauty and fashion items over the past year that I would of loved to share with my fellow bloggers but time has not been on my side! This is all about to change and I intend on being a more dedicated blogger than ever before, watching the success of other fellow bloggers recently has been inspiring, especially Zoella's recent success with her new book and beauty range, the world of blogging seems to have exploded in my absence. 
I feel as though I have learnt a few things or two in the past few months so I hope to share this with you all in my upcoming blogs, moving away from home has most definitely forced me to grow up a lot even though I've still not mastered cooking and ironing! Keep your eyes peeled for my next blog post, it will be appearing very soon! 


Lots of love, 

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to keep up with blogging. I really wished I'd of started years ago though as I'm having so much fun with it. Good luck with Uni, it's an amazing experience :) Victoria www.thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult, especially when you've got a lot on! I love it too, gets addictive! Thank you, I'm loving it so far!

      Delete

 

Beautiful Followers