Liebster Award


Absolutely delighted to receive a comment on one of my blog posts telling me that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Ellie and Brooke from 'Ginger and The Blonde', thank you very much girls! For those of you that don't know what the Liebster Award is, it's designed for bloggers with less than 300 followers so that they can find out about new blogs and also grow their own blogging audience. The rules are as followed;

  • Make a post about the Liebster Award and thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Write 11 interesting things about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and notify them about the nomination
  • Write 11 new questions for your nominees

11 Interesting Things About Myself

  1. I am an extremely awful driver, I have had over 30 driving lessons now and I'm still not ready to put in for my test!
  2. I only recently learnt how to contour, embarrassing, I know because I am a beauty blogger but I never knew how to contour or highlight properly until a couple of months ago
  3. I have 2 Golden Retrievers and they are called Milly and Maisy 
  4. I have walked on 'The Great Wall of China', and I even made a video of myself pretending to be in an earthquake on the wall, A LOT of people were staring
  5. Half my wardrobe is from Primark, I don't care what anybody says I love Primark for the style and the prices and I will continue to shop there
  6. I'm awful with social networking sites, one of my New Year's resolutions is to use Twitter and Instagram more because I am rubbish at remembering to tweet and upload
  7. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly two years now, which is a miracle that someone has managed to put up with me for so long
  8. I have been on the front row at The Killers, it was at V Festival 2 years ago and they were surreal! 
  9. I hate reading, well not necessarily hate but never manage to find interest in a book like my friends do, however I did recently read Catching Fire and finished it within 2 days because I was hooked
  10. My favourite colour is black which is very sinister and boring but oh well, I'm also loving lime green at the moment
  11. I have a massive love for the band Crystal Fighters, who I only recently discovered but I'm now literally obsessed with them and if you've never heard on them, get yourself onto youtube and have a listen

11 Questions Created by The Blogger who Nominated me

What is your favourite kind of blog post to write?
I would have to say 'Fashion posts' because I love putting different outfits together and then sharing them with my bloggers, although I don't have many fashion posts, that is my favourite kind to write.

Favourite fragrance?
I actually have a few favourite fragences, I love the Ghost fragrance and I recently got the Ghost Sweetheart fragrance as that smells gorgeous too. I also like DKNY Golden Apple and Paco Rabanne Lady Million.

Are you an early bird or a night owl
 Both really, sometimes I want to stay up to the early hours of the morning but I also love my sleep and sometimes all I fancy is an early night.

Which actress/actor would you like to play you in a film about your life?
Zooey Deschanel, I absolutely adore her in New Girl and think she seems like she could pull of the role of me very well, I also get told I look like her and Katy Perry quite a lot so that would fit quite nicely.

Do you have any hobbies? If so what are they?
Blogging although it's only a recent hobby, I love it so much. Is shopping a hobby? Because I also love that and spend most of my time doing it!

What is your favourite quote or motto
It's a quote my friend found when we were asked to bring an inspirational quote into school as homework, “Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Do you prefer summer or winter?
Well Christmas is my favourite time or year but purely for the weather and season as a whole, I would have to say summer.

What is your favourite film?
Difficult question! I have so many favourite films and I actually intend to do a blog post on my top ten recommendations. I think my number one top film would have to be Fight Club, if you haven't seen it, see it.

Do you have any pets?
Oops I put this as one of my 11 interesting facts. Yes, I have 2 dogs named Milly and Maisy and I absolutely adore them.

What is your favourite beauty brand?
I would have to say Illamasqua because I practically have all of their products, although some of them I'm getting tired of, so I am looking into other brands.

Pinterest or Tumblr?
Although I have neither Pinterest nor Tumblr, I know what they both are and I would have to say that I prefer Pinterest because I can find Tumblr can become a bit morbid and I'm not so keen on that.

My 11 Nominations are

Jess from Jessie
Linsey from Red Velvet Kiss
Lauren from Destroy After Reading 
Rebecca from morerebe
Charley from Beauty Robot
Christie from Its Christie Friday
Lizzy from Elizabeth Sophie

My 11 Questions for the Nominees

What is your favourite make and shade of Lipstick?
If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
What is the worst beauty product you have ever tried out?
Who are your favourite bloggers?
What one item of clothing could you never live without?
What is your favourite candle scent?
Twitter or Instagram?
What is your all time favourite song?
If you were a superhero what powers would you want?
What is your favourite accent?
What shop are the majority of your clothes from?

Thanks again to the people who nominated me, I hope my 11 nominees will play along because I'd love to see what they write! Much love guys,


13 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for the nomination! Shopping is definitely a hobby! I love fight club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! I'll answer it soon when I find a spare half an hour or so! I've followed you on GFC now, hopefully you'll follow back soon! :)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome :) I love that it gets people looking at other blogs. Great answers by the way, I love you interesting facts.
    Ellie x

    http://gingerandtheblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers and questions! Love your Einstein quote! Wana network with eachother on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know so I can follow you back ♡

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have bloglovin' but I think I may get it soon, in the mean time I would happily follow you on GFC for a follow back :) xx

      Delete
    2. Following you sweet! Love the layout of your blog x

      Delete
  5. following doll, can you give me a follow back. xo
    cozyuprw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for your award!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow each other! Thank you xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your visit! I don't see you in my followers list! please check it and I follow you back

      Delete
  7. Congrats!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will follow your blog soon :) xx

      Delete
  8. Well done :) Great blog!!
    I am now following you on GFC!

    I would love for you to follow back

    

http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk





    Instagram: @stylememoirsblog 



    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Beautiful Followers