Christmas Party Outfit #2

Hello everybody!
This weekend was my works Christmas party so I thought I would do a blog post on what I wore and my make up for the evening. As I work as a cashier for my mum's aerobics class, our Christmas party is filled with our aerobic class members! That means over 70 women between the ages of 17 to 80 all getting drunk and having a boogie! As it is nearing Christmas now I decided that I had to dress in a lovely blue sparkly number that I picked up for the bargain price of £10 from one of my favourite high-street shops Primark! I matched it with a sparkly pair of white silver shoes from Quiz and some silver hoop earrings and a silvery necklace that I borrowed from my mother. 

Pictured here with my gorgeous mother and glamorous nan

I was in a total 'cannot be bothered' mood on saturday as I had spent the whole day making the buffet for the party and was completely knackered when I'd finished. As a result of this, I bunned my hair! For those of you who have not yet discovered bun rings, you need too! I have an extra large one as you can see, this may be a bit big for some people and you can get them in much smaller sizes! The aim of a bun ring is to make a perfect neat bun on top of your head with practically no effort needed. You literally wrap your hair around it, then either pin or bobble the left over hair underneath the bun. They are amazing and if anyone wants I will do a blog purely about them and where you can buy them and how to properly apply them!

I love this photo of me and my best friend, Lauren, check out her blog http//:laurenedmonds.blogspot.co.uk

My make up for the evening was quite OTT for what I would usually wear but I was experimenting with some new brands and seeing what they looked like on. Although my make-up doesn't look very over the top on the picture, it was. I went for pink/coral cheeks which I achieved with Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Lover, I then went for a blue metallic/brown smoky eye with Illamasqua Neutral Palette and the shade Money from the Urban Decay Book of Shadows! Because my eye make-up was quite heavy I wanted a neutral lip colour so I went for Pink Parfait, Pure Colour, Long Lasting Lipstick by Estee Lauder and a Rimmel Vinyl Gloss, not sure what colour that one is (sorry!).

Me and my lovely mother rocking the hair buns!





3 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome! This is such a nice layout and I love the fact you have incorporated your bucket list I might copy you on that!
    I will subscribe :)

    http://itschristiefriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Beautiful Followers