Gifts for Her

18 days until Christmas! The excitement is definitely high in the Wightman household as the Christmas decorations went up last night! But as exciting as all this may be, it suddenly struck me that I have not yet bought all of my Christmas presents and I have now not left myself a long time to decide what to get people. So if you're like me and still have Christmas presents to go buy then I thought I would make a 'Gifts for Her' post to hopefully give you some fabulous ideas! Gifts for her could be anyone from your mum to your girl friend, just something lovely for us girls!





'Tis the season for cold winter nights, that is why hot water bottles make perfect Christmas gifts, especially if they have a cute picture or design on them like this one from John Lewis - £25.00

Nothing is better than having the smell of Christmas in your household which is why I love this set of Christmas scents from Yankee Candle, they include Christmas Eve, Christmas Cookie and Apple & Pine Needle - £20.00

This perfume is gorgeous and it smells wonderful, therefore I would say this cute little set is a perfect gift for a lovely lady in your life - £24.50 

I am a total lover of Jack Wills and therefore couldn't miss out something from them! This little wash set comes with 'English Rose' scented moisturiser and body wash, the smell is really fresh and pretty - £19.50

How cute is this gift? I made a home-made version of this for my mum one year which was a cheaper alternative but this is so cute and the hot chocolate from Whittards is divine - £20.00

I particularly love this because it is a set and they match! I am a massive fan of matching hat, scarf and glove sets. This one has a really cute grey fair isle pattern on it, to make them even more Christmasy! - £14.99

Glitter is a must at Christmas and if the person you are buying for is a lover of all things sparkly then this is the gift for them. The set includes two nails varnishes one is black and another is a glittery silver and also has little gems and pearls to make your nails 3D, not only that you also get a nail file and a cuticle stick - £18.00

If anyone has tried the chocolate Hotel Chocolat then you will understand why it is so expensive. My uncle brings the £100 box up on Christmas eve and they are to die for! - £18.00

I had a pair of slippers just like this that my friend Laura bought me for Christmas and I loved them! They are super comfy and I love the fair isle design on them, this would make a very cute Christmas present - £10.00





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers