Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time


Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of blog posts over the Christmas period, my family are full on Christmas lovers and so I am very busy over Christmas, however now it is nearly the New Year and one of my resolutions is to blog more. I thought I would do a blog post today on Christmas and what I did on Christmas day. 

I said earlier my family are big Christmas lovers and therefore we have all of the Grandparents and Aunties and Uncles up for Christmas day and we have a big Christmas dinner and watch all the Christmas editions of the Soaps and Mrs Brown's Boys. My family absolutely make my Christmas and no matter what has gone on in the past year, Christmas brings everyone together, which I think is lovely.

It is a tradition in my family to wear what you got for Christmas on Christmas day and this year my Mother and Father bought us all Christmas jumpers, I don't currently have the pictures of us all in our Christmas jumpers as they're on my Auntie's camera but when I get them I will put them on here for you all to see!

I would also like to share some of the lovely presents I got this year, this is not because I want to be boastful or show off my gifts but just because some of them relate to things I asked for or wanted on previous posts or have a link to the beauty nature of my blog. I was spoilt rotten this year and I am sooo thankful for all of my lovely gifts, a big thank you to all my friends and family. 



My favourite Christmas Present - Naked Palette 3

Gorgeous Jewellery Box from My Little Brother


Brown Topshop Boots as Seen on My Christmas Wants Blog Post

Ghost Sweetheart Perfume - Such a Lush Scent!

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Set - I am going to do a blogpost on this product to test if it works, keep yours eyes peeled for that one!

I already had the bracelet but I got the Golden Crown and Silver Heart as presents this year

Dupe Yankee Candle in Mulled Wine Scent

This isn't a great picture but these are my new Halo Hair Extensions, I love them because they look exactly like my real hair and their only 16" so there not massively long

Cosy Slippers and a Matching Water Bottle, What More Can a Girl Ask For!

Hope you all had a Christmas as wonderful as mine!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers