Review | Tresemme Split Remedy Masque


I suffer from horrendous split ends! I am literally at the end of my tether with trying to stop my hair getting split, I've tried wide tooth combing it instead of brushing it, not using heat on it and having regular trims but low and behold my hair still becomes split very easily and therefore doesn't grow! This has become very annoying as I am trying to grow my hair at the moment. Anyway I was doing my weekly shop in Asda with my mum last week and I came across an offer for Tresemme Split Remedy Split Mend Intense Recovery Masque, it had been reduce to £3 so I thought why not try it!
On the front of the package, Tresemme claims that it reduces split ends by 80% in the first 3 washes so I thought I had to try to see if this was true. Surprisingly after the first wash my hair already felt different, my ends that are usually brittle and coarse were a lot smoother and silkier which I loved.
After the second and third wash my split ends were definitely reduced and even though you are only suppose to use the masque once a week, I am now already half way through the tub. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it has reduced my split ends by 80% but it definitely has reduced them and I would recommend it to people who suffer from split ends. Unfortunately it isn’t on offer in ASDA anymore and is now back up-to £5, I would still say it is worth this £2 increase and will be buying it again when I run out!


2 comments:

 

Beautiful Followers