Illamasqua Sale Haul


If there's something that I love more than a good ol' make-up haul then it's a sale make-up haul! I'm a big fan of Illamasqua sales because a lot of the time there is up to 70% off their products and you can usually pick up some really good deals. Because of the money off I decided to get products that I wouldn't of necessarily paid full price for. I bought these around a week or so ago so unfortunately I don't think any of them are still available at this price on the Illamasqua website but I will put in the links for them anyway. 




















Complement Palette
I am such a shade repeater when it comes to palettes, I'm drawn to palette's that have shades similar to ones I already own. This palette was a bit out of my comfort zone for this reason. When it arrived the two bottom shades looked a lot more crimson and purple than the picture on the website but after trying them out, I decided I really liked them and have worn them several times in the past week. The colours are not overly pigmented compared to other shadows I own but they blend really nicely and I would definitely consider getting another palette in the future. You can buy this palette here for £34.00.


Lipstick in Sangers
Who can refuse a red lippy reduced from £19.50 to £5.85! If you can then you have far better will power than me because I jumped straight on this blood red matte shade! I hadn't got round to wearing this colour yet but tried it out for the purpose of this post and I've got to admit this was my least favourite of all the products. I found the formula quite chalky and I know that matte lipsticks are obviously have a more dry finish but other matte lipsticks I own, apply far more creamy, I could instantly feel this drying my lips. On a positive note the colour was really nice and I would definitely wear it again but I'll make sure to exfoliate and moisture my lips before I do so, you can pick this lipstick up from the website, here


Cream Pigment in Bedaub Mint
I've never bought a colour corrector before although I do have red patches on my face, so when I saw this for £5.20 I couldn't resist popping it in my basket. Since it arrived I've worn it under my foundation everyday and I really like it although I do find that with the right foundation I can cover my red areas anyway so this product is better for if I'm going for a minimal make-up day and I'm trying not to wear foundation. Full price this product is £18.00 and can be found here. Personally I probably wouldn't pay £18.00 for this but Illamasqua quite often have sales on and if this was reduced again I would most likely repurchase it!




















Vintage Metallix Eyeshadow in Galaxy Antique Gold
Admittedly I thought this was a gel liner when I first bought it and I was a bit skeptical because I'm all about blacks and browns when it comes to eyeliner. However after trying it out I realised it is a cream eyeshadow and I love it! The formula is so creamy and the colour is extremely pigmented, I have used this once or twice and I absolutely love it, it is probably my favourite product that I picked out and I'd love to try the other colours that they have in stock. I picked this up for £5.10 but full price it's £17.00 and can be found here

I have bought quite a lot of new make-up recently so there will be a lot more haul posts coming up in the near future! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers