Christmas Wish List #1

26 days and counting guys! And because I am in high spirits about the season I decided to make a Christmas Wish List. If my mum reads this she is probably going to kick off because she has already bought all of my presents and I keep adding things to my list but hey ho that is what the January sales are for!

So here is a glimpse of the types of things I want for Christmas;
From Left to Right;
Topshop - Murry Hiker Cuff Boots in Tan - £42.00 
Boohoo - Roxy Reindeer Fairisle Jumper in Bottle Green - £15.00
YankeeCandle - Large Jar in Merry Marshmellow - £19.99
MAC - Cremesheen Lipstick in Saigon Sun - £15.00
River Island - Dogtooth Check High Waisted Shorts in Black - £18.00
River Island - Block Leather Tote Bag in Black - £55.00
Idle Clothing - Infinity in White - £15.99
ASDA - Fairisle Reindeer Pyjamas in Multi - £10.00
Matalan - Cocoon Coat in Grey - £40.00



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers