Tag | The Christmas Tag

"The best way to spread christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear" - Buddy The Elf

I got this tag from Jessie blog and decided that because Christmas is now only 27 days away I will do this too! I love Christmas more than anything and cannot wait for Sunday so the festive spirits can officially begin!

Do You Prefer Real Christmas Tree Or Synthetic?
We have 3 trees in our house, 2 of which are synthetic and 1 that is real. I love the smell of the real tree because it reminds me of Christmas but they always shed their leaves all over my floor and we're still finding them in Easter! So I'd say synthetic.

You're In Coffee ShopIt's DecemberWhat Do You Pick?
Easy! Chocolate & Orange Mocha Latte as I have recently discovered that not only have Costa started to do this marvellous creation but Starbucks now do it too!

What's Your Favourite Colour Scheme For Decorating The Tree?
Like an icy cold blue and silver or white. The décor in my dining room is blue and silver paisley so the tree in there is decorated with the same colour scheme, it always looks so ornate and pretty I love it.

Giving Or Receiving?
I laughed at this because it sounded sexual (so mature) I like both to be honest. I am bit materialistic in the fact that getting presents is one of my favourite Christmas past times. I still write a Christmas List every year and so I love seeing if I got what I asked for. However I would still say that I probably prefer giving, I make it my mission to find the perfect Christmas present for everyone and I put sooo much effort into what I get people, I love seeing their faces when they open them.

To Mince Pie Or Not To?
No, I hate mince pies, I don't know why because I like raisins and pastry but I hate mince pies, I never eat them at Christmas.

What Is Your Traditional Christmas Dinner?
Turkey with all the trimmings, that includes; brussel sprouts, stuffing, PIGS IN BLANKETS, broccoli, roast potatoes, cranberry sauce. We also have a choice of starters that are; Prawn cocktail, Duck Patte and Melon. Then an array of puddings such as; trifle, chocolate mousse and Christmas cake.

Christmas Day Fashion
I always wear something that I've got that day, as part as mine and my brother's Christmas presents, my mum gets us our Christmas day outfits so sometimes it can be something really cute like a Christmas jumper or a Jack Wills hoodies or it could be something a bit more glamorous like a dress.

What Is Your Favourite Christmas Song?
That is really weird because I've just been talking about this with my friends, it would have to be The Pogues - Fairytale of New York, that sound is ace and I use to always love it as a child because it meant I was allowed to say 'faggot' without been told off.

What Is Your Favourite Christmas Film?
ELF! Hence the quote from above, Will Ferrall is one the funniest actors, ever. Him combined with Christmas is a perfect combination! I also really love 'It's a Wonderful Life' it's really emotional and makes you appreciate what you have at Christmas time!

Open Presents Before Or After Lunch?
Before, my brother and I would never be able to make it to lunch without opening presents, we open them before breakfast!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers