Let's start with the start...

I would love to tell you all that this will be a blog full of useful tips and advice for everyday life but realistically I would just like a chance to share my life and experiences and if you learn something new or helpful along the way then that is absolutely fab. I am currently still a student in a small town at the north of England and I'm half way through my University application (Terrifying!) to study Management and Marketing at The University of Leeds. I have a hugeeee love of fashion and clothing, so much so that I can barely get into my wardrobe any more, and I find it hard to go a week without buying something new. I've recently started getting more interested in beauty and more specifically Make-Up, through reading blogs and watching Make-Up tutorials online, I am not trying to claim that I am a Make-Up wonder but my skills in that department have definitely improved over the past few months! Aside from beauty and fashion I also love general teenage things like hanging out with my friends and spending hours upon hours on the Internet. I will try to make frequent posts if I gain any followers at all and keep you updated with different things such as, the university application process, new must have clothing and accessories that I find and tips and tricks I learn along the way, enjoy. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers