Christmas Outfit #1

First fashion blog, eeeek! So Christmas is 28 days away now and the christmas party period has begun. I love parties more than anything because I love getting all dressed up. Christmas is my excuse to become a human bauble and all my glittery dresses come out, I really like this glittery bandeau dress from boohoo.com because it isn't full on glitter but at the same time it's not just a plain black dress.

I chose these shoes to go with it because like the dress they have a hint of glitter, I don't know if you can see very well from this picture but the shoes have a glittery heel as well as a hint of glitter at the front of the shoe, so with the dress they really compliment each other.

I also liked this necklace to go with the outfit, because the dress is strapless, a necklace is a must. I chose this one because it is a nice silvery colour to go with the black and glitter that is already in the outfit. I didn't want a necklace that was too much because the dress and shoes in themselves are quite OTT so a glittery necklace would of been too much.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers